Gastroenterology/still bloated

hi dr. melamed, i asked a question a while back about bloating. well, i am still bloated and i can't figure out what is causing it. i have tried so many diets and exercise but nothing is working. could i have an underlying medical condition or is it much more simple than that. what should i do on this persistent problem?

Hi Christopher
Bloating and gas are possible symptoms of the bad digestion and fermentation of undigested foods by yeast and bacteria. Just diet and exercises cannot solve this chronic problem.

Read my articles on internet:
Gas Flatulence and Pancreatic Disorders
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth and Pancreatic Disorders
Go to my website

You will understand why you are bloated and what needs to be done. I do not treat on internet, but I do phone consultations all over the globe and, of course, in the U.S. We can arrange the custom healing program for you without medications. This a process and it needs the time.

I wish you good health.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.

Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
(415) 409-3939  

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN