Gastroenterology/white specs in stool

hello dr. melamed, i have notice that when i go to the bathroom and look at my stool there are white specs in it. does that mean i have candida yeast overgrowth. this has been going on for quite sometime now. they look like white rice. can i have an explanation as to what is going on here. i like your input on this please. thanks.

Hi Christopher

You are possible right. White stuff in the stool is sign of the Candida-yeast overgrowth or parasites.

I do not know your medical date, so it would be unprofessional to give you advices.
If you feel that I can be helpful for you, fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and we will talk by phone
I can arrange for you the tests for Candida or parasites, as well.

I do phone consultations all over the globe.

Have good health.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
(415) 409-3939

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN