Gastroenterology/Pain in stomach

Hello sir
I had burning sensation in stomach which i don't have now but i still have pain in my upper abdomen above belly button. What could it be i am really very tensed. Can it be stomach cancer.

Dear Ritu bhatnagar,
The pain in the upper part of your stomach is signal that you do not ignore. Problem with esophagus, stomach, pancreas, and gallbladder can be rule out. The wise advice is to find the doctor to verify diagnose.
Have good health,
Peter Melamed, Ph.D.

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN