Gastroenterology/Gas cramps

I tried releasing gas too aggressively , I started having a throbbing in my rectum the first day , now I just get a weird feeling in my lower abdomen whenever I have gas or the need to defacate.

Dear Haseeb

I do not know your age, eating habits and medical date. However, I feel you have chronic digestive problems.
Health of GI tract depends upon
•    Healthy diet
•    Proper function of the pancreas, gallbladder, and liver
•    Abundant amount of the beneficial intestinal bacteria
•    Regular elimination
•    Whole body alkalinity
•    Proper amount of some vitamins, magnesium, minerals, essential fatty acids, etc
What does cause the gas, bloating, flatulence? The simple answer is the low amount and low quality of pancreatic digestive enzymes and bile.
In this situation, bacteria and yeast ferment undigested food with the producing a lot of intestinal gas.
The intestinal gas raises the pressure inside the abdomen leading to regular bloating, cramps, and pain.
“A weird feeling in my lower abdomen whenever I have gas or the need to defecate” may be the symptom of the diverticulosis. In this situation, gas blows up many pouches in the large intestine, which can be inflamed.

It will be unprofessional to give you medical advice without knowing your medical date, lifestyle, eating habits, tests, etc. If you do not feel better, I may give good advice if you fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email or fax.

After that, call to my office for the phone consultation.
Have good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN