Gastroenterology/Stomach problem

I tried peppermint tea for my stomach problem- we thought it was gastritis/ulcer it did not work.  I wanted to see if this could possibly be a hiatal hernia.  Does that sound like it is possible?

Dear Ryan Mishler,

Peppermint has a long history and clinical evidence in treating gastrointestinal disorders. It may help in digestion, gas, bloating, cramps, but I have never heard about hiatal hernia.
Hiatal hernia is a common condition that is usually misdiagnosed. In Europe, there is non-knife method of treatment for the hiatal hernia.

“Stomach problem” is vague for me. I do not know your medical date, age, eating habits, medication; therefore, I cannot give you medical advice. I can answer any questions about digestive health, especially in the focusing on the non-drug, non-surgery treatments. I do phone consultation all over the globe.
Have good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.

Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN