Gastroenterology/Abdominal pain and bowel changes

For the last month, i have been having sporadic abdominal pain that varies in type and intensity.   Over the last couple of weeks i have also notice increase in bowel changes including having constipation and diahrrea in the same day along with color changes from very light tan/ gray and sometimes yellow.  20 years ago i was told blood work and symptoms were showing lupus and Last year i had blood work done that shows elevated liver enzymes. With these new symptoms, i am worried there could be something of a more severe nature going on but i have a doctor phobia and am really trying to avoid that necessity.

Dear, Tricia!

I also have a “doctor phobia” and do not visit them without necessity.
Nonetheless, I concern about your symptoms such as pain, bowel changes, and elevation in liver enzymes. I just may presume liver, gallbladder problems. My advice is. Despite your fear, go to your doctor for verification of your condition.

After that, I may be helpful if you believe in the non-drug treatment.

I wish you good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN