Are gallstones always painful? There is concern for my gallbladder on the part of my doctor and I've only really had nausea and hard rocky stool.

Dear, James!

Millions of people in the USA have the silent gallbladder stones without symptoms. By chance, the ultrasound test may reveal the gallbladder stone or stones. What is next?  

If you are sent to the surgeon, your gallbladder will be removed. “Do not ask the barber you need the haircut or not.” Gallbladder stones are not the reason for gallbladder surgery.  Even the brilliant surgeon cannot guaranty the absence of the pain and indigestion in future.

I do not know your believing, age, body composition, eating habits, lifestyle, medications, etc. It is unprofessional to give you medical advice. During my life and work as an MD and holistic practitioner, I try to keep my patients from the knife as long as it was possible. I can help you too, but it needs your involvement.
You may find my papers on the Internet. Please, educate yourself!

What You Do Not Know About Gallbladder Removal
Gallbladder stone: causes and alternative medicine treatment
Why Is Your Gallbladder Often Targeted for Surgery?
Liver Flush Is Only for Healthy People
Keep Your Gallbladder For Yourself
What You Have To Know About Gallbladder Function Before And After Gallbladder Removal

Have good health.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909  

Peter Melamed, PhD

I can answer all questions about digestive health, especially in focus on the non-drug, non-surgery treatment. It includes healing diet, acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutritional supplementation, healing mineral water, abdominal massage, and cleansing techniques. All these practices are widely used by gastroenterologists all over the world.

This is my everyday job at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco. I have decades of the experience of working as an MD in ICU, outpatient department and privet practice. I have helped many of my patients with the chronic digestive disorders by using the non-drug, non-knife approach for the 20 years.

I published many articles on internet about gastrointestinal disorders. 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

MD, Ph.D. in the medical science and also LicAc, RN