Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Thank you :)

Question
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear at the bit where Matt didn't stand up for me
Matt is the guy I like
And I did forgive him and we are back to being friends,
And I have given it a lot of thought,
I won't run away
My parents have given so much for me
And my friends (even though they are idiots and all that) are slightly supportive
I won't ever see Matt and Sarah again
And I won't be able to ask either of them out
Thanks for telling me that I don't need to be sporty to be successful,
Sorry that this is a new message, the last response didn't have the "ask a follow up question" button

Thank you for ALL your help
You have been amazing :)
If I need anymore help Ill message you :)

Answer
Hi Daniel,

It's good you were able to forgive Matt. I'm very happy to hear that you’re not going to run away from home. You do have a lot of options available to you right now and if you were to leave, your options would become a whole lot less then they are now.

Thanks a lot Daniel, I really appreciate it. Sounds good, feel free to message me if you ever feel like it. :)

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Josh Hawkins