Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/I think my boyfriend is gay

Question
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and a half and I really love him. We are both 17. Almost everyone thinks he's gay, and I do too a little. He is very sensitive and he kinda acts like a girl. He goes shopping with me and helps me pick out clothes without complaining. He's even borrowed clothes from me before and he loves jewelry. His identical twin brother, my best friend, is gay. We have had sex and he seems to like it, but I don't know. Does it seem like he is gay to you?
What should I do?

Answer
Hi:)

There are feminine straight guys, and there are masculine gay guys in this world. So, it could go either way.

What I would advise is to either ask him in person whether or not he is gay, or, ask his brother. Another thing you might want to consider is the fact that he may be bisexual, not totally gay. You have been dating for a long time in high-school terms, and so I am leaning towards the fact that he is not gay, but possibly somewhere in between. Keep in mind, however, that this is only an opinion.

One question you may want to ask yourself:

Who started the relationship, you or him? If he did, than it is most likely that he is not gay.

Overall, just ask him. It's the best thing to do, as he is the only one who truely knows his sexuality.

Love and Luck,

Sundai

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Sundai