Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Confused

Hi,Im 19,a guy and Im really confused.See I keep getting turned on by gay porn and thoughts of gay sex.Ill be clear,Ive never had feelings for a guy and Ive never been attracted in anyway to any guy Ive seen,even actors in films and such.Ive gone out with women,genuinely liked them and cared about them.Im attracted to women even when I just go out for the night and see someone or chat to someone I like.But if Im at home I usually choose gay porn over straight.Ive had sex with a guy I knew as an experiment but I hated it.I cant even think of kissing a guy without feeling horrible.Not out of homophobia or guilt,I just dont like it myself.But Im still wondering why the gay images and thoughts turn me on more than straight porn.Am I gay,but hiding it from myself?

Ps.Sorry for mentioning porn so much in a mature question

Hello Jack,
I don't think in any way are you gay. Each porn is made a different way, maybe just the way that straight porn is typically made isn't attractable to you.
If you were to find yourself attracted to males, or like the thought of doing 'things' with them, the matters could change easily, but you said you don't. So no, their is a 98% chance your straight.
Besides I know a handful of straight guys that watch gay porn, they just like it better in their minds.

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

I can answer questions about sexuality, teasing of sexuality, or even hating people's sexuality. I can help people understand themselves or others, they could maybe just need help with figuring out who they are, instead of thinking what they are. Afterall, I'm a bisexual teenage girl myself, so I can answer anything, I've been through it all.

I have a high experience in the gay/lesbian/bisexual teen area, because I am one myself, which helps me understand the person more. People at my school come up to me sometimes, and just ask me for my advice, because I will not judge someone. I'm neutral, I refuse to judge people, though I'm not perfect at staying to my vow.

Writing Makes Dreams Come True.

I was awarded Honesty for student of the month, so you know that I'll be completely honest when I tell you my opinion on the situation, and what you should do.