Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/friend or more?

Cathy, I don't even know where to begin. Well to start, I have a friend (17) and we have been friends for like three years, but we became best friends over the summer. Over the summer he told my friend amd I he was gay and we said okay. But October came and he really stared flirting with me and always saying, ill be your boyfriend one day and he'd cuddle and all that. A couple days later, we admitted our feelings and all. Then I began to question, do I actually like him? Well the next day he told me he didn't want to hurt me.  I accepted it. But then it bothered me. Its been like two months and I think about him everyday. My only thought is he Never had a relationship with a nice girl like me. And I'm not just saying that cause it's me, a lot of my friends say it to. I just want to know how does that happen? He still flirts here and there but over all it erks me. Thanks for reading :)

Hi there,

He told you he was gay. Don't get hurt. He could just being really close to you or just flirting for fun.
If you really want to be sure just ask him. What feelings did he admit to you? How doesnt he want to hurt you?
Just ask him about what he feels about you, it seems like you like him, since you think about him all the time.
Maybe he is confused, perhaps thats why he never had a relationship with a nice girl like you.

I hope it works out for the best, feel free to write to me.

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

I can answer questions that deal with LGBT+ from coming out to relationships. I am very willing on answering anything that you need answering to. Not only with sexuality & gender issues but I'm also open to everyday issues. I also have a lot of friends that are part of the LGBT+ community and I have given them a lot of them advice and I would love to do the same for you. I have been through a lot myself, like dealing with self harm, homophobia, being outed, gender issues, racism and trying to find the right label.

I myself am a 19 year old lesbian. It took me quite a while to reach the stage that I am and I couldnt be happier. I would love it if I could help someone get to the place that I am today. I do not judge anyone whatsoever, I am one of the most open minded person you will ever get to know.

-University LGBT+ society. -University suicide prevention team. -Occasional Gay Association Volunteer

School Newspapers and German PETA newsletter.

I am attending University and I am part of my LGBT+ society and also part of the suicide prevention team. In high school I was part of the school newspaper where people would ask me anonymous questions and I would answer them. I also volunteer in my town on occasion with certain Gay Associations.