Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Sex

Question
Hi I am a 15 male last night I had a sleep over with my best friend neither one of us has ever done anything we were up late just talk and we come up with the idea to do things to each other to see how it was at first it was kinda a joke so we striped just to look at each other then we decided to try it first just useing r hands then added mouth it felt great we both won't to go farther but agreed not to last night we r not gay but my ? Is it normal for guys to do this and would it hurt anything by use doing these things

Answer
Hi Josh,

Personally I don't think it means you are gay. I also think its ok for guys (and girls) to experiment like this. I like to ask this question. Do you think you could ever fall in love with another guy? If the answer is no then your just experimenting and having fun right now.

Sandi

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Sandi