Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Gay or bi sexual

Question
hi i am Johnny i am 18 and i am a boy . i had sex with my 16 year old friend with stress he is cut i didn't enjoy with him  i like girls also but i wish to sex again with him tell me how can i forget that doing sex with him?

Answer
Hi Johnny,

If you and your friend had sex but want to forget it or remain friends only, then I suggest you both have an honest discussion about what happened first. That means that the air is cleared and there are no hidden thoughts about it. Sometimes spending a little time away helps too. Then try to involve other friends in your social activities. Things will return back to normal with time. Time is the key here. Give yourselves enough time to move on.

Good luck.

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Chrissy S