Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/ssexuality

Question
Hello, I am 14 and I am really struggling with my thoughts and attraction to both guys and girls. My family wouldnt except me if I were with another girl. And I feel like a part of me wants to just shut those feelingsout because family is everything to me. I have always been raised that love is between a man and women and the guilt of being turned on by the thoughts of sexual things to both sexes is really hard for me. I like one thing and I was raised by another. I cant even pleasure myself because I feel so confused! Is this normal? I no that everyone or most people say that it takes time to figure these things put .but im.not a pacient person. But, because im young I dont wanna rush into anythimg either.

Answer
Hello Abbey,
Well it matters what you want, not what you were raised with. Only you can determine your way of life, if you choose to love a woman, you shouldn't have to feel guilty about that because of how you were raised, or because of people around you.
I'm sorry, but I don't see the question. What exactly do you want help with?  

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Courtney