Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/prison-town

Question
hi
I need advice . I'm sorry it's maybe difficult
I'm 20 and live in homophobic country
i don't have any friends and can't find them
no one doesn't agree to be a gay's friend.
I'm spend days at home. I waste time
I need someone whom i can came out
who i can really touch and spend time funny and easy.
I wanna love, have a first kiss
i'm like a prisoner even when i go for a walk

Answer
Serg,

If I am not mistaken, didn't I hear a while back that it is actually illegal to be outspokenly gay in Russia, penalties leading to detainment? I thought someone told me that and I was very disheartened to hear that.

Whether that is the case or not, however, I must stress that you exercise caution. Being in a homophobic city is one thing, but I imagine a country would be challenging and possibly dangerous. I know it is probably not the most feasible idea, but have you considered moving to a more gay-friendly country? I wish I could be more helpful but your situation is both difficult and delicate. Are there any gay clubs or social websites you can visit?

My heart goes out to you, and whatever you decide to do I hope it works. You are in control of your own destiny. At times, though you may feel a lonely, isolated prisoner, please remember that you truly are not alone.

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Robbie Francis