Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/My crush and I kissed and now she is being distant.

QUESTION: So I meet this girl and the minute I see her I like her. I can't stop thinking about her, I dream about her, I mean all day she's on my mind. We become friends that same day and our friendship grows and although I'm happy about that I can't help but have really strong feelings for her. She does some things though that make me think she likes me, like she plays with my hand, or sleeps really close to me. She visited my mom when she was in the hospital and brought her flowers, but brought me some as well. She gave me a really long, slow massage a few weeks ago. So I thought she was straight and kind of flirting a little and then she tells me she's bi. So there goes my head! I start actually hoping this could happen. So last Saturday my parents invite her to this cookout at my dads friends house. We go, we get drunk, we have a good time. We were outside talking and both of us had plenty to drink at this point and her face is super close to mine suddenly. I turn away because I got embarrassed but suddenly I feel this urge to just tell her. So I tell her I'm having a hard time trying not to kiss her and she flat out says why don't you. So I did. We made out for a long time and she even spent the night at my house. She was telling me how she's never felt a connection like this with anyone and that she tried to tell me lots of times. So we go to work the next day and we hold hands under the desk, our goodbye hug is longer than usual, and she blows me a kiss. The next few days are similar and then it just stops. She won't hold my hand, she won't kiss me, she won't even talk about what happened. I don't know if she's out yet, so that may be reason for her hesitation but she won't even talk to me anymore when we used to text all the time. I just want to know what's going on with her, and if there is still a chance for us.  I mean she's still my friend but she won't talk about it at all. You may think she is playing me or it was just a one time thing, but in our way back from that party she and I just stated at each other in the back seat of my brothers car. We shared a kiss or two but mostly it was just eye contact and caressing. Please help me.

ANSWER: Hi Stephanie,

Have you tried to talk to her when its just the two of you? Not through text or on the phone. Do what you can to get something from her. You deserve an explanation. All you can do is try and if she doesnt want to talk then not much else you can do. Good luck and please let me know how it goes

QUESTION: I've have tried, but the one time I attempted to bring it up casually she asked me why I was asking clingy questions. Then she turned the radio all the way up. I don't want to text we or call her, but I can't seem to get her alone, and even when I do, I can't seem to say anything. She is still my friend, and she still treats me like her friend, but we used to text all day and now she doesn't text me at all. We used to hang out all the time, and now she won't hang out with me. Instill feel like there is something between us, because it really doesn't make sense that she would try, and flirt for so long and then leave me hanging. I'm trying really hard to figure out someway to just ask her.

Honestly, she isn't sounding much like a friend anymore.  I don't think I would try anymore. Let her be and if she wants to talk to you then you can decide if that's what you want. In the meantime I would stop texting and hanging out with her

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

I can answer all your bi-teen sex questions. I can also give advice on chat rooms or internet relationships. I`m only a teen myself but I have been through a lot with both boys and girls.

A Bi-Teen myself I can give you great advice on dealing with relationships and online dating.