Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Masturbation

Im Bi im havinq trouble masturbation and i can get ahold of any sex toys what are good substitutions

Hi Victoria, it's nice to hear from you.

Unfortunately, sex toys for Women are outside my area of expertise. Since Men and Women have different bodies, the best toys for Women would be the ones that are designed differently than the ones for Men. It's not a 1-size fits all type of industry. Also, different Women like different things, so what works for 1 Woman, might not work for you too.

I recommend that you go online and look at some websites that sell them (assuming of course your over 18 or 21 in your state), and see what interests you. Feel free to send the staff an email and tell them that your new to toys and let them know if anything interests you. They should be able to tell you some reviews, tell you a little more about the features, recommend some similar products, tell you about different brands, as well as how to keep them clean after use. If you don't know what you want, you could tell them that too and they should still be able to help. You’re not the first person to contact them not knowing much about toys, so feel free to be open and direct with them about what you like.

Have a good time,
Josh :)

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Josh Hawkins

I am a gay man and a recent graduate of an Adult Psychology program and graduated with honors. As a result, I would like to assist anyone out there with any type of challenge that they may be facing. Before I list the type of questions that I may answer, I would like to encourage as many follow-up questions as possible. I'm not here to help you once and leave. I'm here to help you with your challenge every step of the way, until it's 100% completed. Some of the examples of types of questions that I may answer for you include: coming out, various questions of the gay community as a whole, negative feedback, how to handle stress and the emotional roller coaster you may be on.

I have studied in the post secondary education program of Adult Psychology taught at International Career School Canada. While studying in this program, I have learned comprehensive knowledge on a wide variety of psychology topics. Some examples of the types of topics covered in the program were: learning about the views of emotion & how it is linked to motivation, how we learn and the long term effects based on it, the process in which we think and how we affect others with it, how to control stress, how we are all individually different, our personality behavior, how to improve and change our behavior, and how others affect our feelings and happiness.

I have graduated with honors in the Adult Psychology program at International Career School Canada. I also have a second major in General Business, completed in College. In High School I have earned: The Business Certificate, a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement in Science, and a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement in Religion.

I have graduated in my Adult Psychology program with Highest Honors and a 97% overall average.