Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Lesbian crush on teacher

Question
First of all for having fun with my sister is incest. And it's illeqgle so I don't even know why you recommended that :/. And also there are only 3% people in the world who are gay and bisexual so I am haveing trouble finding someone. And my mom said telling the teacher is innaporoprate. So idk but according to my parents yu are to giving me "some" not all bad advice. So how do I meet other people?

Answer
I'm sorry if I upset you or your parents! I've become quite liberal in my years :)
At your age the best way to meet other girls is through school! Just be happy and open to meeting new people and they will come along :)
And hunny I have to disagree that only 3% of the population is gay or bisexual. Where did you hear that from? In many psychological and sociological studies I've seen the estimates are much higher. In fact most solid research points to very few people being completely straight. When you are older and your parents allow it, look into the Kinsey studies.
Also, I didn't know you were being open about this to your parents. As long as they are not trying to make you feel bad, or saying you are wrong for having these feelings, they can be a great resource. What do they think you should do?

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan