Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Lesbian crush on teacher

Question
Hi, I am an 11 year old girl. I have a HUGE crush on my ILA teacher. She is so pretty, sweet, caring, funny, calls on me a fair amount of time in class, and always has the time to talk to me. It's gotten to the point where I have completely fallen for her, I fantasize about her EVERY night! And I even made a poster of her which I drew, put on a lot of lip stick, and made a kiss frame around the picture. The , I put lip gloss on her lips and I kiss it everyday, that's how I put my lip gloss on. It's gotten to the point where I am constantly thinking about her and everything I do refers to her. I know I can't tell her for the sake of her loosing her job but, what do I do?

Answer
Hi Sara!
We all go through something like this so you are not alone or different. It's not always a teacher, but it's not uncommon either. Have you tried talking to her about it? You need to be prepared for her to not feel the same way, due to the age difference. She could lose her job, and even go to jail if she ever tried to have the same feelings for you and act on them... but I know I would be flattered and probably, secretly, a little turned on if a student had a crush on me. I find that these very strong feelings can lighten up a little if you can just get them off your chest by talking to her about them.
You said you fantasize about her every night. Do you masturbate thinking about her? If you feel comfortable telling me, what do you think about when you fantasize about her?

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan