Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/need help Im going to explode.

Hey, i am 15 years old and a disgusting freak of nature, the reason i say this is because i am a pedophile. There is not a day that goes by where i don't hate myself for the misfortune of being the strongest sperm many years ago. I have found a way to temporally cure this disease by getting high out of my mind to try and forget about my illness, but that got me expelled from school and my parents wondering where they went wrong to produce such a f*** up. Basically i want to know what to do because i am at breaking point, i know there are better ppl you could be helping and i apologise. Sincerly matthew.

Hi Brandon,
Don't worry about whether or not I could be helping someone else, you deserve help too. I will say thought that I'm not a Psychologist and this is not an area I feel like I have enough knowledge or experience in to give you a really definite answer.
Can you explain your situation a little more? What type of children are you attracted too? Boys or girls or both? Very young, pre-teen, or teen?

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan

Being a girl myself, I really prefer questions from girls, as that's where I have the experience. I will do my best to answer your questions about your sexuality; specializing in female masturbation and gay/bi fantasies, including what healthy masturbation and sexual activity with the same sex is, what may be unhealthy, or when you may need more time before taking that next step. Also when masturbating or sexual activity with other girls may cross the line to sex, and how to handle gay/bi feelings while in your family whether it's coming out to your parents, or comparing notes with siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online