Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/need help Im going to explode.

Question
Hey, i am 15 years old and a disgusting freak of nature, the reason i say this is because i am a pedophile. There is not a day that goes by where i don't hate myself for the misfortune of being the strongest sperm many years ago. I have found a way to temporally cure this disease by getting high out of my mind to try and forget about my illness, but that got me expelled from school and my parents wondering where they went wrong to produce such a f*** up. Basically i want to know what to do because i am at breaking point, i know there are better ppl you could be helping and i apologise. Sincerly matthew.

Answer
Hi Brandon,
Don't worry about whether or not I could be helping someone else, you deserve help too. I will say thought that I'm not a Psychologist and this is not an area I feel like I have enough knowledge or experience in to give you a really definite answer.
Can you explain your situation a little more? What type of children are you attracted too? Boys or girls or both? Very young, pre-teen, or teen?

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan