Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/dreams

Question
QUESTION: So the other day I was having sex with my bf, and I kept in the back of my head, getting confused and thinking he was a chick... I just wanna hear something from someone about it cuz it's honestly weird to me... Like idk what to think about it

ANSWER: Hi nyka! It's perfectly normal to fantasize about the same sex sometimes! Did you know that very few people are either 100% straight or gay? Most of us are somewhere in the middle! Have you thought about experimenting with a close girl friend?

QUESTION: No I haven't experimented. I have no close friends and I have no girl friends at all

Answer
it's OK! Just have fun with your fantasies! I bet your bf would love to know that you sometimes think about girls... just maybe dont tell him it's while he's fucking you ;)
Watch lesbian porn, think about girls, talk to your bf about it, it's ok! It's normal! We ALL have periods where we're attracted to the same sex...we just don't all admit it :)

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan