Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Bisexuality?

Question
Hey! I'm sorry for bothering you, but I wonder if you could help me find out what my sexuality actually is. I'm a girl, almost 18 and I've always dated boys. But I always found some girls attractive too. But lately I think about making out with girls a lot and I wanted to kiss a girl when we were alone. Also I'm pretty sure I'd go out with a girl if I had the chance. I know I don't have to put labels but I think it would really help me to know whether I'm bi or if it's just a phase. So, except from the obvious one to just wait and see what happens in the future, is there a way to know for sure if I'm bi? Thank you for your time

Answer
Hi Eleni!
I think to me, you definitely sound bi, but I would wait before just assuming you are. You really won't know until you've experienced some things. Not just romantic or sexual things with women but actually falling for them as well. I don't think anyone is truly bisexual unless they can fall in love with both sexes and have those deep spiritual connections as well, not just sexual attraction. Regardless, you are at the very least bi-curious. I encourage you to follow your passions and open yourself up to experiences that may come your way. I would love for you to keep in touch as well. You may email me at beachbumchick1@yahoo.com
Good luck :)

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan