Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/Bisexuality?

Hey! I'm sorry for bothering you, but I wonder if you could help me find out what my sexuality actually is. I'm a girl, almost 18 and I've always dated boys. But I always found some girls attractive too. But lately I think about making out with girls a lot and I wanted to kiss a girl when we were alone. Also I'm pretty sure I'd go out with a girl if I had the chance. I know I don't have to put labels but I think it would really help me to know whether I'm bi or if it's just a phase. So, except from the obvious one to just wait and see what happens in the future, is there a way to know for sure if I'm bi? Thank you for your time

Hi Eleni!
I think to me, you definitely sound bi, but I would wait before just assuming you are. You really won't know until you've experienced some things. Not just romantic or sexual things with women but actually falling for them as well. I don't think anyone is truly bisexual unless they can fall in love with both sexes and have those deep spiritual connections as well, not just sexual attraction. Regardless, you are at the very least bi-curious. I encourage you to follow your passions and open yourself up to experiences that may come your way. I would love for you to keep in touch as well. You may email me at
Good luck :)

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Ashley Morgan

Being a girl myself, I really prefer questions from girls, as that's where I have the experience. I will do my best to answer your questions about your sexuality; specializing in female masturbation and gay/bi fantasies, including what healthy masturbation and sexual activity with the same sex is, what may be unhealthy, or when you may need more time before taking that next step. Also when masturbating or sexual activity with other girls may cross the line to sex, and how to handle gay/bi feelings while in your family whether it's coming out to your parents, or comparing notes with siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online