Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens/confusing guy

This guy says to leave him alone, because I would stare at him, try to be near him as much as possible. But, ever since this Monday , I think he's been looking at me. One time in class, I saw him facing my direction, with his friends near him, talking to them. At lunch, I saw a few of his friends looking at me, so I think he was talking about me with them. When lunch ended, I saw him facing my direction, with a friend, so I think he was talking about again.Today, in home room (we have it together) I saw him looking at me twice. One when I was sitting down, and another time when I got near the door, ready to start my first class of the day. Also, after leaving him alone for awhile, I found out he has no issue talking to me. Any thoughts?

Hi Thomas, it's nice to hear from you.

First and foremost, if anyone asks you to leave them alone for any reason you should do it and let them make the next move (if there ever is one). It sounds like that's what you did, but I just want to make sure I mentioned it.

If you think he wants to chat with you then you could look busy around him when you two are alone and see if he takes the opportunity to say hi.

I'm not sure if this guy is bi, gay or if he's straight and just wants to be friendly sometimes. However, the following would be advice for someone who would be also into guys that you'd be interested in (which to be fair, may or may not be him).

If you stare at a guy and try to be near him as much as possible (your words) to the point where he's asking you to leave him alone; at the very least it sounds like you’re a little on the obvious side. Try learning some flirting techniques so you got a little bit of game. Instead of staring at him all the time, try chatting with him and give him a really big smile (to the point where you have wrinkles on the side of your eyes), make some funny jokes, laugh at his, sing out loud to music around you, etc. Give him an opportunity to see your fun side so he wants to be around you even more.

Good Luck with everything, but I'm sure you won't need it.
If I can help any further or could clarify something please feel free to send me a follow-up message.

Josh :)

Gay/Lesbian/Bi Teens

Josh Hawkins

I am a gay man and a recent graduate of an Adult Psychology program and graduated with honors. As a result, I would like to assist anyone out there with any type of challenge that they may be facing. Before I list the type of questions that I may answer, I would like to encourage as many follow-up questions as possible. I'm not here to help you once and leave. I'm here to help you with your challenge every step of the way, until it's 100% completed. Some of the examples of types of questions that I may answer for you include: coming out, various questions of the gay community as a whole, negative feedback, how to handle stress and the emotional roller coaster you may be on.

I have studied in the post secondary education program of Adult Psychology taught at International Career School Canada. While studying in this program, I have learned comprehensive knowledge on a wide variety of psychology topics. Some examples of the types of topics covered in the program were: learning about the views of emotion & how it is linked to motivation, how we learn and the long term effects based on it, the process in which we think and how we affect others with it, how to control stress, how we are all individually different, our personality behavior, how to improve and change our behavior, and how others affect our feelings and happiness.

I have graduated with honors in the Adult Psychology program at International Career School Canada. I also have a second major in General Business, completed in College. In High School I have earned: The Business Certificate, a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement in Science, and a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement in Religion.

I have graduated in my Adult Psychology program with Highest Honors and a 97% overall average.