Gay/Lesbian Issues/My boyfriend cheated on me with my ex boyfriend

Question
So, a couple weeks ago my boyfriend went to Italy, where we used to live(we live in Massachusetts now) to visit his family. Apparently that's not all he did though because today I just found out from my ex boyfriend that he had sex with him while he was there. My current boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and we are in love. He has told me that he is really sorry that he cheated on me but I'm not sure if I believe him because he should have never even done it in the first place. What should I do?

Answer
Dear Lukas
I cannot say or comment on what you should do because that is going to be a totally personal call for you. However I can say one thing that you should not do.........& that is 'not give him another chance........especially if he is saying that he is "really sorry"......'

Dr. Kalra
Mumbai, India

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Dr. Gurvinder Kalra