Gay/Lesbian Issues/Coworker

Question

I have a few questions about a guy I work with. Ok first off, I am 25 and he will be 21 this month. I am looking for a life partner and I have been debating whether or not he is capable of that kind of commitment. I know he is still young so he may still want to play. This is all assuming that he is gay.

Ok, the second issue is that from the first time we saw each other there was this intense connection between us. When he first saw me as we were working together, he gave me this long intense gaze going past socially appropriate , which he still does occassionally. From then on as we spoke more he would always touch as I am seated at my desk and he is walking past me. He sometimes touches me on my ear, on my neck, or my side alittle above my waist. On Fridays he would ask me what I am doing over the weekend. I never really have much to do but he has a very active life. I started to feel like he was attracted to me but he never would invite me anywhere. So I thought he was only interested in an office romance. Eventually he asked me for my number to play this game on our phone and later that day he had invited me somewhere (to hang out with him over a girl's house he liked..strange). Also, next week me and him are hanging out for the first time going to a bar. I sorta don't know why I suggested to him we hang out because of this girl being in the picture.

So my questions are first is he capable of long-term commitment, do you think he's gay, and should I still receive his flirting advances even though he is supposed to be liking this girl?

Answer
Dear Quentin
I cannot comment if he is capable of long-term commitment.......or not.....only he can tell you that.
If he likes this girl,,,,,should you still continue to receive his flirting advances.....tough question to answer.......well, in that case, if he is bisexual, then it wouldn't matter much, provided you're comfortable with the fact that he can play both sides...but if you cannot digest the fact of sharing him with another person, then why do you want to even think of being with him???
Dr. Kalra
Mumbai

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Dr. Gurvinder Kalra