Gay/Lesbian Issues/Compliacated

Question
Hi

I need some advice as I am doing a stupid thing.

I am 22 and sleeping with a guy who is 61.

He is married and I am close to his wife but they are on the rocks.

It has been going on for nearly 2 years with a break in the middle.

It started out as him making the first move then it all started getting a lot more and then my family found out and nearly kicked me out.

A few months ago, I started seeing him again and I have got a gut feeling we are going to get found out again.

I am only doing this to give him company and keep him happy but I am getting bored and want to break it off.

I am waiting for him to break it off but it seems like forever.

I need this to end before his wife walks in on us one day and then that will be the end of it and my family will find out then I will be kicked out.

I am very muddled up on what to do.

Please help.

Thankyou.

Jonathan.

Answer
Dear Jonathan
Its simple to say....you should do what your gut says you should do....but I know it can be very complicated when it comes to doing it yourself....
But somehow....you need to weigh the risks & benefits of how much do you want to risk your relation with your family....or with him.....or his relation with his wife....or even your relation with his wife for that matter......
Dr. Kalra
India

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Dr. Gurvinder Kalra