Gay/Lesbian Issues/Dream

I know ur not a dream expert but I'm really concerned about my dream . In the dream I was cuddling my boyfriend then I notice he had more in his cheastt he had boobs couldn't seem then cause they was covered by his hoodie
And I thought it was weird and said u dont just have boobs u got size b then I wanted to touch them but he wouldn't let me .

I'm a bisexual age 26 but I'm wondering what this dreams means like do I secretly desire my bf to have boobs?and if I do what does they say about my sexuality ? Like dies it me me I'm more attracted sexual to women?

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for your message. You are correct, I am not a dream expert, but know that dreams come in all kinds of wondrous manifestations. Dreams can contain meaningful messages to absolutely nothing at all other than it was the brain processing something that was experienced (ex. watching a particular film or movie or a relationship we have a friend or co-worker). We all experience odd and different dreams - most we don't remember upon awakening, including welcomed and unwelcomed dreams.

You have said you are bisexual so it wouldn't surprise me that a dream such as that one is simply acknowledging your attraction to males and females, and may not be anything more. If it's a recurring dream, perhaps there may be something that you want to explore further. If it's a one time thing, consider re-framing your thoughts to simply "wow that was interesting".

Hope my message provided you with some insight.

Kind regards,

Dr. Reece Malone  

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Reece Malone

I can answer questions on sexual orientation, gender identity, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and transsexual sexuality (youth and adult), coming out and disclosure, transgender and gender-non conformity including transition process, how to support a partner of someone GLBT, sexuality and faith/spirituality/religion, safer sex and harm reduction, comprehensive sexuality education, and questions from service providers working with LGBT individuals and families.

I'm currently a full time sexuality educator and facilitator specializing in sexual orientation and gender identity. I hold the positions of the Education Program Coordinator at the Rainbow Resource Centre (supporting LGBTTQ individuals, families and allies) as well as clinical sexologist at Four Rivers Medical Clinic in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. My roles include: sexuality education, counseling/therapy, media spokesperson and consultant. I have sat on several non-profit sexuality organizations as well as been a consultant to the World Health Organization/Pan American Health Organization as well as the Public Health Agency of Canada. For more information visit:

American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists, The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, The American College of Sexologists, The Canadian AIDS Information Treatment Exchange, The Canadian Professional Association for Transgender Health, The Sexual Health Educator's Network (Manitoba), The International Society for Sexual Medicine.

Malone, R. (2010). "ShoutOut Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Transphobia and Heterosexism." Rainbow Resource Centre. Winnipeg, Canada. Malone, R. et al (2010). "Your Questions Answered. Gender Identity in Schools." Public Health Agency of Canada. Ottawa, Canada.

Undergradate degree in sociology - specialized focus on human sexuality Masters of Public Health (Sexology) Doctorate of Human Sexuality