Gay/Lesbian Issues/Being gay and autistic.

Question
I'm well aware that being gay is difficult enough as it is for normal people. But I was wondering if it's in fact true that things are even worse for a person whose both gay and suffers from autism? If so, why exactly, is it because communication and socializing with other people is difficult for those who suffer from autism?

Answer
Dear David,

Anyone who is socially awkward, regardless of the cause, struggles with interpersonal relationship.  Your question sounds almost like a homework question.  Do you have a specific situation that you could share, so that I can get a better understanding of what information you seek?

Mike

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Michael Hernandez