Gay/Lesbian Issues/Not sure what subject this falls into

Question
I am a woman. I like to look at pictures of naked woman ( breasts) and I also like to watch videos of women getting bare bottom spanked and totally nude spankings. Does doing that make me a lesbian?

Answer
Greetings and thank you for your question.

From your message, you are a woman who enjoys looking at naked women's breasts and women being spanked and because of this you are wondering about your sexual orientation.

Let me first mention that it's not uncommon for women of all sexual orientations to watch other women in sensual, erotic and sexual ways. Your feelings are normal, natural and valid. When it comes to sexual orientation, what is most important is: who are you attracted to. And 'attraction' can mean different things to different people.

Generally speaking, if you identify yourself as a woman, and you are ONLY attracted sexually, emotionally or romantically to other women, a lesbian definition may be appropriate. If you are attracted to those identifying as men and women, a bisexual or pansexual orientation may be appropriate. Some women enjoy watching other women but feel most comfortable identifying as straight/heterosexual for different reasons. For example, it's a lot safer to identify as straight because society or family wouldn't be accepting of any other identity. There are many sexual orientation identities too but I wanted to at least share with you some basics.

That being said, what matters most is how you feel most comfortable identifying as. No professional, like myself or others, has the right to tell someone whether they are a lesbian or not. I like asking the question: If you were on a desert island with no one around to pressure or influence you, would you allow yourself to be attracted to men, women, trans people, all of the above, some of the above or neither.

I hope that I helped to answer your question. If you are still unsure, I encourage you to reach out to your local LGBT organization in your community who can help talk out your feelings and provide you with other resources.

All the best in your journey.  

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Reece Malone