Gay/Lesbian Issues/was this too foward

i frequent my bank, and there is a new teller there and ive notice she is always eager to help me and if I don't go to her window she gets upset and wont speak to me, or if I don't speak to her she gets I called the bank and boy was she extra happy...I can feel her just smiling in the background....wth...should I ask her what's up or just leave it alone? my bro thinks she is prolly bi and has a crush on me....she is younger than me I do know that much.....and she comes off as freaky.....what do u all think is she just being friendly or does she like me like? not an outdoorsy person but I wouldn't mind chillin with her...well on Monday 02/22/2016 I gave her a note with my name and number on it and it said we should hang out and I gave it to her and left the bank, I had heard she was quitting so I said what the heck...cant win if you don't try and if it doesn't work out I didn't miss out anything....I was wondering is what I did too forward? and od u think I have a shot....thanks

Dear Mariyah,

It is difficult for me to tell whether she likes you or not.  At the moment, I am trying not to judge her for what sounds to me like acting out at work.  You were there as a customer, after all.

You took the plunge by giving her your number.  Based on the signals that you were getting, I do not think that it was too forward.  You didn't say anything that was or could have been considered inappropriate. If she was  your co-worker, it would be a different story.

I suspect that the odds are good that she will call, but I can't be sure.

Best of luck,

Gay/Lesbian Issues

Michael Hernandez

I can answer questions regarding gender issues having lived as both lesbian and gay. I can also address relationship questions being in a 14 year polyamorous relationship.

I am a trans (Female to Male) and have been in that community for the past 17 years and have presented in College/University classes as well as maintaining a website with links and information regarding gender issues []

Organizations belong to
National Writer's Union, FTM Alliance of Los Angeles, Inc.

I've written articles for gender publications and have contributions in Bears on Bears by Ron Suresha (Los Angeles: Alyson Publications, 2002), Academy: Tales of the Market Place by Laura Antoniou (New York: Mystic Rose Books, 2000), "I Am Neither Man Nor Woman" Trans Liberation: Beyond Pink or Blue, ed. Leslie Feinberg (Boston: Beacon Press, 1998), "Holding My Breath Under Water" Looking Queer , ed. Dawn Atkins (Hayworth Press, 1998), "Boundaries: Gender and Transgenderism," The Second Coming , eds. Pat(rick) Califia and Robin Sweeney (San Francisco: Alyson Publications, 1996), and "Packing, Passing & Pissing," Dagger , eds. Lily Burana, Roxxie, and Linnea Due (San Francisco: Cleis Press, 1994). Appearance in Transmen & FTMS: Identities, Bodies, Genders & Sexualities by Jason Cromwell (University of Illinois Press, 1999), etc.