Gay Life/Bullying

Last Friday, the guy who has tormented, tortured, and bullied me for the past 8 years cornered me in the bathroom and tongue-kissed me. Then he begged me not to tell anyone. I'm a guy, and I'm not gay.

What would be the best way to approach this awkward situation?

Hi Jack

You obviously now have some degree of power over him, but how you choose to use or exploit that power defines your character. Will you stoop to bullying him for revenge, or will you do the mature thing and respect his privacy. When someone harms us, it's human nature to want to see harm come to them. But I would advise you to be the better man. He will very likely stop bullying you, and you'll retain your dignity by not becoming a bully in return.

Best wishes,

Gay Life

Tedd Adams

I can answer questions related to gay life in general, but also specifically questions about gay youth, coming out, dealing with family issues, religion and homosexuality, and workplace issues. I have also visited many of the popular gay travel destinations and can give you advice on what is worth seeing and what is not.

AVISO: También, puedo responder a preguntas en español.

I have been a volunteer facilitator for a state-sponsored gay youth support group, where we dealt with all of the issues mentioned above. I have also been active in the local chapter of PFLAG.

Human Rights Campaign Oklahomans for Equality Parents, Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)

Tulsa World, Muskogee Phoenix, Tulsa Family News, About Business Magazine, Contributor to the book "I Can't Believe You Asked That!", by Phillip J. Milano

Associates degree, Biblical Studies, Kentucky Christian College
Bachelors of Science, John Brown University, Psychology
Masters in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix (Tulsa OK campus).