Gay Life/gay

is my friend gay/likes me??ok,am not comfortable of telling people am gay so even when am writing this am freaking out!!their is Friendd of mine i met him like five months ago,am gay and nobody knows at all;he is so kind to me and lovely most of the time when talking to me doesn't look straight in the eyes he had an ex girl who dumped him and doesn't talk about girls with me once we were like a meeting every now and then he looks at me and smile last week we went to a famous artist concert he was sitting next and even when every body was standing up and i couldn'tt see he offered to hold me on his shoulders to see he always put his arm on my shoulders and shake me he tells me he do it for close friends he showed where and his gf used to kiss and once we were talking a sang a song out the blue that talks about a frinds and hiding love from them but i dont say him casualy he gets busy so am confused is he gay and in to me or its just being intimate??

Hi vevo

This is a really common situation and a really frustrating one as well.  From what you've described, my first instinct is that he is not gay, but rather just has a very warm, friendly personality. He mentioned several times how he talks about his ex-girlfriend. This is not something I would do if I were interested in someone new.  However, the information you provided is fairly limited, so it is possible there is more to it that I'm not aware of. But if that's the total of what causes your suspicion, I'd say you're probably seeing wht you he to see, rather than what is real.  

Best wishes,

Gay Life

Tedd Adams

I can answer questions related to gay life in general, but also specifically questions about gay youth, coming out, dealing with family issues, religion and homosexuality, and workplace issues. I have also visited many of the popular gay travel destinations and can give you advice on what is worth seeing and what is not.

AVISO: También, puedo responder a preguntas en español.

I have been a volunteer facilitator for a state-sponsored gay youth support group, where we dealt with all of the issues mentioned above. I have also been active in the local chapter of PFLAG.

Human Rights Campaign Oklahomans for Equality Parents, Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)

Tulsa World, Muskogee Phoenix, Tulsa Family News, About Business Magazine, Contributor to the book "I Can't Believe You Asked That!", by Phillip J. Milano

Associates degree, Biblical Studies, Kentucky Christian College
Bachelors of Science, John Brown University, Psychology
Masters in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix (Tulsa OK campus).