Gay Life/gay sex

Question
hi there
by reading ur profile and ur answers  i am really satisfied or very happy ,i want to be in contact with /*u(if u say) so my email id is -
my ques is that i am 15 now and i first time had sex with my frnd 3 years ago as that guy forced me and i dont know how he got to kno andw about me  and now i am bore of him now ,,so now i like another guy and now i am confused that he is straight but i cant resist him so pls help me to convince him to have sex with me
pls help

Answer
Hello Sunpreet

You cannot really 'convince' someone to have sex with you.  Sex is a way for a person to show how much they like another person, or love another.  If there is no love/like then it won't work!  You have to first go through the steps of meeting him, finding out if he is gay and into you, have a couple of dates, get to know his personality, see if you two are good together as a couple before you move onto sex.

I have a saying: The faster a relationship jumps the steps to sex, the faster it will disintegrate.  If you are someone for one-night stands, then you will forever only have guys for one night :-)

I can see from your email that you are eager to know this other guy, Sunpreet, but you cannot rush love and sex and relationships.  You need a little patience if you want to get this guy.  Hunters don't go around yelling and screaming in the forests chasing their prey, no, they sit and wait and watch until the prey gets close ;-)

So, step 1, find out if he is gay.  You can do this by just asking him, or maybe you can get a friend to do it for you (they don't have to tell him that the question if from you!).  If he is, then you can try step 2 by meeting him, go on a date, have a cooldrink, go to a movie or whatever.  Step 3, see if he likes you.  The rest you know ;-)

We can do this step by step, together, let me know, Sanpreet!

Adriaan

PS Your email was removed from you letter, by the website, because your letter was not marked as 'private'.

Gay Life

Adriaan Pretorius