Gay Life/Help!!!

Question
I am 14.. And I'm sick and tired of being alone.. Im very sad, i cry every I night..  I'm feeling very lonely, I need a bf what can I do ? It's like there are no gays my age here.. In my country it's a disgrace being gay.

Answer
Hi Kaito

I really wish I had a good answer for you, but you are indeed in a difficult spot. For one, you are very young, so other people your age will likely be scared to be open about their sexuality, and anyone older would be afraid to get involved with you due to the age difference. Being in a country that stigmatizes being gay only makes matters more complicated.

I found that there is a Maltese gay rights organization (http://m.youthinfo.gov.mt/default.asp?m=cat&id=539), that you should probably contact as a place to start. They say on the website that volunteers should be over 18, but if you talk to someone there, they may have suggestions for other events and activities you can get involved in, which may lead to meeting people, expanding your social circle, and eventually finding a boyfriend.

I wish you all the best,

Tedd

Gay Life

Tedd Adams