Gay Life/Gay

He never smiles but when he's with me that's all he does, he talks to me while he smiles. I ask him a question he smiles and he's always looking into my eyes. I feel as though when we are talking we're whispering. He found that I was gay and he loves asking me questions about it. I answer them but it's weird becasue he asks so many about it. He tells me I'm very likeable. He tells me so many deep things about his past. He say's he could never be gay. But then he does some of these things like makes things for me (nothing important) and one time I told him that his EXgirlfriend asked me if he was attrative and he smiled and asked me what I said back to her. He tells me he hates woman and doesn't trust them at all. And he also told me his favorite movies are TWLIGHT. and I just get vib that he likes me... What do you think?

I think he likes the attention and doesn't care if its from men or women, but you have to believe him when he says he's not gay and couldn't be gay. I think you're looking too hard for signs that he may be interested in you. I don't think that's the case. Either way, I encourage you to seek out a relationship that isn't so complicated... Like one with a man who acknowledges he is gay! :-)

Best wishes,

Gay Life

Tedd Adams

I can answer questions related to gay life in general, but also specifically questions about gay youth, coming out, dealing with family issues, religion and homosexuality, and workplace issues. I have also visited many of the popular gay travel destinations and can give you advice on what is worth seeing and what is not.

AVISO: También, puedo responder a preguntas en español.

I have been a volunteer facilitator for a state-sponsored gay youth support group, where we dealt with all of the issues mentioned above. I have also been active in the local chapter of PFLAG.

Human Rights Campaign Oklahomans for Equality Parents, Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)

Tulsa World, Muskogee Phoenix, Tulsa Family News, About Business Magazine, Contributor to the book "I Can't Believe You Asked That!", by Phillip J. Milano

Associates degree, Biblical Studies, Kentucky Christian College
Bachelors of Science, John Brown University, Psychology
Masters in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix (Tulsa OK campus).