Gay Life/Handjob, oral sex and HIV.

Question
Hello Tedd,

I am 29 year old male from India. I got a full body massage from a man today in a massage parlor.

I was nude during the massage. I got vigorous handjob from masseur during body massage and at the end I ejaculated on his face. I am not circumcised. During ejaculation, he touched end of my penis with his tongue for 2 seconds.

He also massaged my anus crack and butt hole for a minute but without penetration of fingers.

Nothing more happened. He was completely clothed during the entire process. He accepted that he is promiscuous.

As I was afraid I checked hir hands and tongue, there were no visible cuts or wounds.

I want to ask you:
1. What are the chances from above that I will get AIDS/ HIV or any other STD?
2. What if  masseur is HIV positive since he accepted that he does it in return of money ?
3. Can you elaborate on this and some more advice or opinion?

Thanks,
Rahul.

Answer
Hi, Rahul

From what you've described, nothing sounds like it had the potential to transmit HIV. Even if he is HIV positive, the activities you describe are highly unlikely, or even impossible, to transmit HIV.

You can have peace of mind,

Tedd

Gay Life

Tedd Adams