Gay Life/How do find out?

Question
Hello!
I'm a 17 year old girl and I talk this 19 year old guy (nothing serious). We met last year, but he graduated from high school so I don't know him very well.We talk every now and then but the more we talk, the more I take a bit more interest in him...
but I'm not sure if he's heterosexual or not.
I've seen pictures of him about to kiss a guy, I've encountered him wearing leggings and even his facebook status says he's married to a guy but on the contrary, he is naturally careless and free and may just take fun in that. He also finds miley cyrus attractive (o.o). So I'm not sure.
I feel like he may feel offended if I ask him and he's not. But if I don't, I don't want to try to pursue him at some point only to find that he isn't interested in females.
Is there a 'polite' way to ask?

Answer
Hi Wonder

I think given all the evidence you have, you have to assume he IS gay until you have reason to suspect otherwise. Perhaps as you get to know him better, it will become perfectly obvious. If you really get to know someone and they are open about their sexuality, you will know one way or another sooner or later. But yes, don't embarrass yourself by pursuing someone who in all likelihood is indeed gay. If you find out otherwise, lucky surprise.

Best wishes,

Tedd

Gay Life

Tedd Adams