Gay Life/Gay culture

Hello There,
Where are all the number one Gay men and women hot spot cities in the world? is Miami one of them?

Is there really a GAY MAFIA?

Is it true that more Gays are infected with AIDS more so than STRAIGHTS?

How can a man be GAY and JEWISH?

Yes, Miami is one of them. There are many around the world. Google would be a better resource than me for answering this question.

No, there is no gay mafia. That's only in movies and right wing conspiracy websites.

The opposite. There are many more straight people infected with HIV, probably because there are simply a lot more straight people period.

One is a religion (or ethnicity, depending on how you look at it) and the other is a sexual orientation. There is zero correlation.  

Gay Life

Tedd Adams

I can answer questions related to gay life in general, but also specifically questions about gay youth, coming out, dealing with family issues, religion and homosexuality, and workplace issues. I have also visited many of the popular gay travel destinations and can give you advice on what is worth seeing and what is not.

AVISO: También, puedo responder a preguntas en español.

I have been a volunteer facilitator for a state-sponsored gay youth support group, where we dealt with all of the issues mentioned above. I have also been active in the local chapter of PFLAG.

Human Rights Campaign Oklahomans for Equality Parents, Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)

Tulsa World, Muskogee Phoenix, Tulsa Family News, About Business Magazine, Contributor to the book "I Can't Believe You Asked That!", by Phillip J. Milano

Associates degree, Biblical Studies, Kentucky Christian College
Bachelors of Science, John Brown University, Psychology
Masters in Organizational Management, University of Phoenix (Tulsa OK campus).