Gay Life/Gay

I am bi.A man who is my neighbour,I knew him a month ago that he is gay.his age will be 40-45.Now I have crush on him.I love him so much and I know he also likes me,cause he told me to shave your face you will be looking nice and when i met him he hugs me and rubbing his beard face on my face but he is not giving me much time.How can i make him love me.

I'm not sure I understand what the question is. You say you're bisexual and he's gay and you both know that about each other and you both like each other, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Do you mean that you want him to love you rather than just be interested in you for sex?

You can't force someone to love you, but if you both like one another and are interested in taking things further, you could tell him how you feel about him and take it from there.

Gay Life

Questions relating to coming out to friends and family, social issues, issues in the workplace, relationship issues, issues relating to gay life in general. Issues relating to gay sex, protection and sexually transmitted infections and worries about first time gay sex. I can also answer questions in relation to being gay and religion.

I am a 28 year old gay man and have been out since I was 15 at high school. Although I am not religious, I attended Catholic schools and have experience dealing with pressures religion can place on a gay person. I have a wide variety of friends from all different backgrounds, races, sexualities, religions, etc. I have also had several relationships and have experience of relationship issues and dilemmas, sexual issues and experience of the gay scene.

Occupation - NHS Scotland (National Health Service Scotland)

Currently studying BA Honours in English Language & Literature and have previously studied Psychology at university level. Four A's at Higher level Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy and English.