Gay Life/Gay

Question
I am bi.A man who is my neighbour,I knew him a month ago that he is gay.his age will be 40-45.Now I have crush on him.I love him so much and I know he also likes me,cause he told me to shave your face you will be looking nice and when i met him he hugs me and rubbing his beard face on my face but he is not giving me much time.How can i make him love me.

Answer
I'm not sure I understand what the question is. You say you're bisexual and he's gay and you both know that about each other and you both like each other, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Do you mean that you want him to love you rather than just be interested in you for sex?

You can't force someone to love you, but if you both like one another and are interested in taking things further, you could tell him how you feel about him and take it from there.

Gay Life

Ben