Gay Life/Threesome

Question
Hey I have been with my partner for almost 4 years and I just feel that things are just not hitting the same as they used to be - I think that maybe adding another person to the mix could help - do you have any suggestions?

Is this a good idea or am I just dreaming about nothing??

Thanks

Answer
Hi Tom,

I'm not a big advocate of bringing a third party into a relationship unless it is a very casual and non-committed one. My feeling is if you love the one your with that should feed your heart and soul enough.

If your relationship is not as serious and more casual then I would say go for it as long as you are both equally in agreement it is something you both want to do.

Talk to your partner and ask him his honest feelings on the idea and see where it goes from there.

I wish you much happiness,
Gary  

Gay Life

Gary