Genealogy/Who are her parents

My great-grandmother Erzsebet Fazekas was born in Hungary in 1884. I do not know the town. She married Janos Godzsak. Who are her parents?

You need a searcher who has records for Hungarian research.  My advice would be to contact the Family History Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They may have access to Hungarian researchers.  You might check the Board of Certification of Genealogists.  They may have contacts for Hungarian researchers.  Both are online.  Joel

Joel Bjorling

I can help people get started in genealogical research, where to find information, forms to use, and various resources. I have also worked with Swedish research. I live in central Illinois.

I am an independent researcher. I helped with research through our local genealogical society.

B.A. Behavioral Science; MTS,Theological Studies; courses in genealogy (paleography, Illinois, Iowa research, Swedish research) through Brigham Young Univrsity.

"Finding Records of Closed and Defunct Churches" (article)