Genealogy/My G Grandfather's Details

Question
Hello

In trying to piece together my ancestry I need the details of my G grandfather who I believe served in WW1. My grandmother emigrated to USA with my half aunts, and I have no contact with them.

However, I am aware that my GM was born in 1919 and is still alive, living in California.  She was acknowledgedafter her birth reg.  After much research, the only way probably left is to access my GM's naturalisation/passport application for my GGF's name.

Please advise.

Yours faithfully

Answer
You need to see how records are held in your country.  In the US, immigration/naturalization records are held in the Circuit Clerk's office in the County Courthouse.  If relatives are still living, you could find them on White Pages online.  Military records can be found in Adjutant General books.  Check with your library.  Joe

Genealogy

Joel Bjorling