Genealogy/genealogy

Question
did sir Francis Drake have relativesin new Jersey in the 17th century?if so who were they?

Answer
I am not really an expert on his life and times, but of course he did have many connections with the Americas, so always some possibility.  His family were Puritans, so although I cannot find any records, it is just possible that in later times some did end up in New England.  His life was pretty eventful and interesting, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Drake this will give you a great deal of information.

Trust that this helps a little, although it does not really answer your question.

Best wishes

PA

Genealogy

Peter C. Amsden