General Dating Questions/boyfriend broke up with me pregnant

sammy wrote at 2010-02-25 07:45:10
the truth,

I've read your response over and over again,and every word rings so true to me. i think you are full of wisdom and feel so lucky to run across this post. i am even tempted to print it out and keep it with me when i need to be reminded. my situation has the same ending as the story above only i broke off the relationship with a guy i thought i knew for ten years. we were friends first then dated seriously for two and a half. Broke up and i realized i couldn't live without him a little over a year after the breakup. Hoping he would still feel the same, only this time it was like dating someone that was totally unavailable emotionally. I understood the reaction to an extent because he was hurt our relationship ended the first time, and i halfway understood his attitude now and felt it was a little deserved.Fast forward a year no change still emotionally unavailable, and not willing to commit to boyfriend/girlfriend status. Getting pregnant was an accident i was even on birth control! In hopes i thought surly his attitude and perception would change once he found out about the pregnancy, but to no avail. Still i was in limbo, he would say things sometimes like " i want you to know i'm thinking about things" which just gave me temporary peace of mind. I think being in emotional term oil and the thoughts/questions of am i good enough, attractive, or is this person  seeing or looking for someone else that they think is better? is total hell! But i guess you do and except crazy things when you love someone. i think the right thing for me was to think about the child and do what best for the child, and to do that i needed to be healthy emotionally.He didn't seem upset about the breakup i even got the feeling he was relieved in a way. now he's friendly and tells me how he says nice things about me to his co-workers and friends. I find it a little strange he feels the need to tell me that. But i guess this entire situation is a little strange and maybe that's a guys way to save face in front of there friends and co workers??

Thanks again the truth your words were an inspiration to me!

vivian wrote at 2013-02-11 14:09:51
hello everyone

my name is Vivian i want to thank Dr Ugbokhare for his wonderful work he has done for me. this man is the best spell caster i have ever come across as long as the earth is concerned, i was into a relationship for 7years until a girl came to desttroy my relationship by seducing my husband and because of that my husband was not having time for me anymore and this was really hurting my feeling cause i love this man with all my heart and i am ready do to anything for him. i keep searching online spell caster and they were scamming me of my money until i met Dr Ugbokhare who cast a reunite spell for me to bring my ex husband back. so i can proudly direct you to Dr Ugbokhare through his email address: cause he is the only real spell caster i have found online.once more i saw a very big thanks to this great spell who wipe away my tears. please and please make sure you contact this man cause he is the only person that can make you happy just the way i am now.  is the best email you can contact.

General Dating Questions

Behavior, Conflict and Relationships

Examining human behavior, conflict, the psychology behind people's actions and the dynamics of relationships. Behavior is often about unspoken feelings, underlying motives and patterns. Learning to recognize what you're seeing in others and how to interpret the meaning will tell you what people are really thinking and why they're acting as they are. Understanding others is also about what is said and what isn't, what words are used and which ones aren't. The devil, it is said, is in the details. Subtleties matter. If you are educated, focused, experienced and perceptive, you are far more empowered to successfully and safely navigate human interactions and you can predict with far greater certainty what is coming next. You will be able to take in information and think on the move with numerous stimuli without even realizing you're doing it. Please share what state or country you live in. Please also do me a little favor with a big-time impact -- type your message in more than one paragraph. It will make it easier to respond to you more quickly.

Research and interviews. Answering questions around the world. Discussing behavior in work, family, friendships and romantic relationships.

Newspaper and radio reporter, talk show host, freelance magazine writer on psychology, behavior and dating as well as an online feature writer on psychology and our daily lives; talk show guest in Atlanta, Georgia, San Francisco, California and Canada.

B.A. in communications/public relations. Additional coursework and three radio internships in speech /broadcasting. Study in conflict and emotional intelligence. Fieldwork and library of relationships, psychology literature and conflict resolution. Have worked with over 1,000 people, in 25 countries, at AllExperts as well as working with people through personal email, on the phone and face-to-face.

College and high school students, military, divorced people, office workers (romance on the job), substance abuse in relationships, emotional abuse in relationships, more.