General Dating Questions/Why be friends with ex-girlfriend?

chad wrote at 2009-05-14 00:42:38
The last response was absolutely brilliant. I am in the same boat as the original poster. My ex wants to be "best friends" now that the guy she left me for is out of her life. It turned into a life of everything about her. Whenever she needed anything, I was there. She never did anything for me. She made my life so difficult with her knowing I wanted her back. She then started to treat me worse and worse. Started off nice at first..but it changed.

I told her we are done and havent contacted her in a week(long time for us). I feel good about it after reading the last response I just read.

HOW I GOT BACK MY EX wrote at 2014-08-03 00:42:58

Had a huge bust up with my partner Gerry, phoned Dr.obodo in tears, he said he could help, I must admit, I was very, very sceptical as didn't really believe he would be back after all he said, but it was just a few days when he phoned and asked to come over to talk, we talked and talked and the silly misunderstaning  was all forgiven and we are back together now for good, all thanks to Dr.obodo, I would highly recommend his services, they do really, really work.Here is Info: templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or Cell:

+2348155425481

Lynda, Devon.

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder