General Dating Questions/Need help

Love Doctor Jeff wrote at 2013-08-12 23:11:04
I believe you got BRUTAL honesty in that answer and I believe that the answer is also some GREAT advice and you should take it.

I've always told my wife that she can look all she wants but remember our bed is only big enough for the two of us. I'm not worried what she does in front of other guys because I have enough confidence in myself to know that she is going to come home with me. If I ever catch another guy looking at my woman I just look at him and smile and say, "She's a beauty ain't she?" This usually makes them feel awkward enough to turn their head and walk off.

I think once you realize that YOU are the one she chose, you will be able to laugh things off easier. Just my 2 cents.

Need advice for your troubled marriage?

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy