General Dating Questions/boyfriend who friends and family hate

imissdennis wrote at 2013-05-04 15:31:39
I was in the same situation.. for six long trying years....and he told me he was going to replace me with an older woman who's kids were all grown so that she can take care of only him and no one else...he took mee away from my family and friends too...and my kids thought he was creepy..always saying inappropriate things.to them andin the end he broke me down..and my spirit and self esteem...when he finally found my replacement from months of searching on dating sites..he just never spoke to me again..even looks away if we happen to be at a stoplight going to work...ALL THAT CATERING AND SACRIFICES. I FOR HIM..I ALLOWED HIM TO  CONPLICATED MY LIFE ..AND EVEN SEVERED FRIENDSHIPS    AND MADE MY KIDS TOLERATE HIM BECAUSE "HE HAS ASPERGERS" .  DO WHAT DID  I GET BACK IN RETURN ?   NOT A SINGLE THING. SIX WASTED   DYSFUNCTIONAL  SOUL CRUSHING YEARS!!! REPLACED ME  IN ONE DAY A.SHE MOVED IN THREE. MONTHS LATER ..AJE IN FIVE KONTHS THEIR ENGAGED To be married. SHE'S FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHO I HEARD I'D A GOLD DIGGER.

AND I STILL CARE ABOUT HIM..ONE YEAR LATER...I THOUGHT WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS..HE  FORGOT ABOUT ME COMPLETELY...THERE IS NO HAPPINESS TO A NT PARTNER OF AN ASPIE...NO KATTER HOW MUCH THERAPY. AJD COMMUNICATION TECHS THERE ARE...U WILL HE MISERABLE!

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder