General Dating Questions/Is 6 months too long to get in touch with an ex-girlfriend?

I'm almost an adult and I'm going to see my girlfriend in 6 months time (i can't before, because it'll be too bothersome for her if i see her. It might come off as stalkerish/desperate too if i see her too soon).

After that time, will she ever give me a chance to ask her out on a date, so i can have a chance of winning her back? Or will it be so long that she'll think there's no point, and she'll want to move on?

Which one? Thanks

Hi Yuuichi,

I can't say whether you will or will not win her back and I can't tell you whether or not to take that chance. It's important to know that time isn't a factor in winning someone back (although she will want to know why you didn't contact her sooner and why it took six months), it depends on how you do it. It's important to let the other person know how you feel and why you want them back (why do you feel you want her back in your life?).

If you don't try, you won't know.

All the best.

General Dating Questions

I can answer questions on how to meet people, confidence, what to do for the best dates, problems within relationships, how to interact with your partner and how to end relationships amicably and politely. More specifically, I am best at answering issues pertaining to trust, honesty, openness, fear and communication within relationships. It is important to know that everyone loves differently and we must first identify how a partner (or prospective) partner loves, in order to understand them. I cannot answer questions on whether or not someone sounds like they are interested, people are all different when they like or do not like people. I cannot tell you how someone may react or how a situation will end but merely offer you my advice on the subject.

I do not have professional experience in the area but my knowledge of psychology, teamed with forever being an agony aunt when it comes to relationships means that I have answered many questions on relationships and am proud to say I have seen quite a few relationships flourish with my advice. I am used to surveying people and guiding them in my daily working life. Due to this, I can read situations very well, often putting a much needed outside perspective to good use.

BSc (Hons) Psychology