General Dating Questions/The ebook and hard copies of BAM1 and BAM2

Question
QUESTION: I have both the hard copies and ebooks for BAM1 and BAM2. The only time I ever have time to read something is when I can read a hard-copy book. When I知 on my computer, I知 always busy with other things. I don稚 want to buy a kindle either. So I知 going to read the hard copy of BAM1 first instead of the ebook.

My questions are:

What will I be missing if I read the old hard copy book of BAM1 and not the updated ebook? What will I be missing for BAM2? Anything important? I have the BAM1 hard copy with the white cover with the women on it, not the new one with the blue cover. And I have the old version of the BAM2 hard copy.

And can I still learn what I知 supposed to learn by reading the old hard copies? Or will I learn things improperly if I read the hard copies (because maybe the theories have been redone or whatever)?

ANSWER: Hello Tim!

First of all, thank you for supporting the cause! I appreciate that you've bought the books as it's the only way I can continue to do what I do for people all over the world. That makes you a very direct part of that work!

Unfortunately, the answer about missing information is: yes. You will. Both BAM1 and BAM2 (and now, the new BAM3) have a very large number of updates, edits, corrections and even enhanced information including new sections, better explanations and more.

The good news is that your second question about learning what you need from the hard copies, is: yes. You will. Having the newer versions will make this easier and clearer but it won't stop you from getting what you need.

This begs the question however: why not just republish/print the newer versions?

There are a number of compelling answers to that question. The first, most obvious one is cost. To print sufficient quantities of BAM1 (for example) to make it cost-effective runs between $3000-$4000. Then, all those books have to be stored in a clean, dry, dark environment, maintained, etc. That's just for one book by the way of which we publish 15 in the "Being a Man" line!

Ebooks are also growing in popularity - dramatically. Amazon sells far more ebooks than it does hard-copy for example - and so do we.

But, here's the far, far more important reason why we are focusing on eBook formats: updated information.

Tim, you won't be surprised to learn that the world of dating, sex and relationships is changing - quickly. I spend every day in this area answering questions (like yours!) and others. I speak and do seminars. I meet people every single day and talk to them about all of these things. I'm also in the dating market too and I constantly test out new ideas, hypotheses and techniques. I'm constantly updating my own skill set and I learn just like you do.

The foundations of my books stand as they are, but as the world changes I update my books to match. I believe in what I'm doing and want to make sure that my readers get this foundation AND all the new information as well. For that reason, we're working on a service that owners of our ebooks (any of them) can take advantage of (completely free): the "ebook update service".

Just like you update the software on your computer, you'll be able to update your ebooks any time we release a new version! That way your initial investment continues to bring you improved value now and for the life of the product. I think that's pretty good value despite the inconvenience of not having a hard-copy book, don't you?

Reading ebooks requires a change in philosophy and/or additional hardware, but then, being successful in the current, highly competitive dating/relationship market does as well.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
President/CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Remington Publications
BAM! Productions
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
http://beingaman.tv
Publisher of "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III"
Producer of "BAM! TV"

QUESTION: I have another question. I値l start reading BAM1 first. What are certain sections that have been updated in the sense that these sections in the newer versions are different from the early edition? If the list is too long and you can稚 say all of them, can you give me the most important sections or topics that have been updated? I just want to know what I should go back and read in the newer edition.

Answer
Hello again Tim!

When the update service is running (soon!) you'll be able to see specifically what changes are in the new products. We now have a "versions/enhancement" section in each eBook.

Check with the website (in the Member's Only section) and you'll be able to track when the new service is available.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
President/CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Remington Publications
BAM! Productions
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
http://beingaman.tv
Producer of "BAM! TV"

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder