General Dating Questions/Hickey

Question
I really want to know how to give my Boyfriend a hickey, he keep asking me for one, and i never gave one before so i keep saying no. I'm scared that, i might mess up and that'll be embarssing.
:(

Answer
Hi Hope,

This is not normally a question I would answer but I see it was left in the question pool.

You should be happy that your boyfriend has asked, it shows that he wants everyone to know that he's got someone.

A hickey, or 'love bite', is simply bruising. It is caused when you bite (avoid piercing the skin but a little hard) and suck hard at the same time. If you're still in doubt, there are many articles on Google if you search 'how to give a hickey'.

Practice makes perfect!

Karen

General Dating Questions

Karen